This declaration of guarantee terms is based on European Union Directive 99/44/EC. The statutory rights that the consumer has under this legislation are not affected by this declaration of guarantee terms.This declaration does not affect the vendor's statutory warranty to the end user. The appliance is guaranteed within the context of and in adherence with the following terms:
1. In accordance with provisions laid down in paragraphs 2 to 15, we will remedy any defect that occurs within 12 months from the date the appliance is delivered to the buyer. These guarantee terms do not apply in the event of use for professional or equivalent purposes.
2. Performing the guarantee means that the appliance is returned to the condition it was in before the defect occurred. Defective parts are replaced or repaired. Parts replaced free of charge become our property.
3. So as to avoid more severe damage, the defect must be brought to our attention immediately.
4. Applying the guarantee is subject to the consumer providing proof of purchase showing the purchase and/or delivery date.
5. The guarantee will not apply if damage caused to delicate parts, such as glass (vitreous ceramic), synthetic materials and rubber, is the result of inappropriate use.
6. The guarantee cannot be called on for minor faults that do not affect the value or the overall reliability of the appliance.
7. The statutory warranty does not apply when defects are caused by:
- a chemical or electrochemical reaction caused by water,
- operation of the device without using appropriate water filter, or other water softener machine;
- abnormal environmental conditions in general,
- unsuitable operating conditions,
- contact with harsh substances,
- Unauthorized or improper use or maintenance, or overloading,
- Failure by the end user to comply with operating procedures outlined in the product manual,
- Product that is incomplete when submitted for repair,
- Damage or liability caused by or occurring as a result of misuse, abuse, accidental or intentional acts by the user, improper handling, unreasonable use or negligence,
- Attempted repair by non-qualified professional and unauthorized repairs.
- Deterioration caused by normal wear and tear, including but not restricted to, filters, seal´s, mixermotors, mixer plastic parts, belts, tubes.
- the warranty does not cover to the LCD display.
8. The guarantee does not apply to defects due to transport which have occurred outside of our responsibility. Nor will the guarantee cover those caused by inadequate installation or assembly, lack of maintenance or failure to respect the assembly instructions or directions for use.
9. Defects that result from repairs or measures carried out by people who are not qualified or expert or defects that result from the addition of non-original accessories or spare parts are not covered by the guarantee.
10. If the appliances are built-in, built-under, fixed or suspended in such a way that removing and replacing them in the place where they are fitted takes more than half an hour, the costs that result therefrom will be charged for. Connected damage caused by these removal and replacement operations will be the responsibility of the user.
11. If, during the guarantee period, repairing the same defect repeatedly is not conclusive, or if the repair costs are considered disproportionate, in agreement with the consumer, the defective appliance may be replaced with another appliance of the same value. In this event, we reserve the right to ask for a financial contribution calculated according to the length of time it has been used.
12. A repair under guarantee does not mean that the normal guarantee period will be extended nor that a new guarantee period begins.
13. We give a twelve month guarantee for repairs, limited to the same defect.
14. Except in the event where liability is legally imposed, this declaration of guarantee terms excludes any compensation for damage outside the appliance for which the consumer wishes to assert his rights. In the event of legally admitted liability, compensation will not exceed the purchase price paid or the appliance.
15. We only have a guarantee for components, NOT for labor costs, delivery costs, lost sales or other expenses caused by our machines.
16. RMA (returned material analizes). We insist on a component analysis for all parts that have been replaced as part of our warranty.
17. WARRANTY AND LIABILITY In principle, the “General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Delivery” apply. Always keep the operating instructions, they serve as a basis for action and information for all activities to be carried out around this type of device. Warranty and liability claims for personal injury and property damage are excluded if the following points are met in one or more cases:
- In the event of improper use of the UV-C disinfection device
- In the event of improper installation, commissioning or operation
- Operation of the device with defective or non-functional safety and protective measures
- Failure to observe the safety instructions in the operating instructions regarding transport, assembly, commissioning, operation and maintenance of the UV-C disinfection system
- Changes to the device that have not been approved by the manufacturer
- Inadequate testing and maintenance of components that are subject to wear ( eg: UV-C lamps)
- Improper repairs
- Disasters, external influences or force majeure
For exported appliances, the user must first make sure that they satisfy the technical conditions (e.g.: voltage, frequency, installation instructions, etc.) for the country concerned and that they can withstand the local climatic and environmental conditions. Non-essential or requested adjustments are not covered by the guarantee and are not possible in all cases.